User interface improvement request

In the web interface

• User notes should be more evident
  • It would be useful to have an icon in the message list that shows messages that contain user notes
  • The mailbox in which you currently are should be very evident - maybe assign a different background color to each mailbox?
  • The interface for Reply and Add note are to similar, and the buttons are near, therefore it happens that the users add a note though he believes he is replying
  • Labels are to easy to remove from the message list
  • it would be useful to be able to assign different colors to each label

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions. Please find my comments below:

• User notes should be more evident

Not sure what you mean by this. Right now, Notes show with a different background and do show very differently in the message detail.

• It would be useful to have an icon in the message list that shows messages that contain user notes

We’ll think about it.

• The mailbox in which you currently are should be very evident - maybe assign a different background color to each mailbox?

I don’t believe we will incorporate this. The mailbox name is dominantly show on the left side above the statuses.

• The interface for Reply and Add note are to similar, and the buttons are near, therefore it happens that the users add a note though he believes he is replying

Yes, we could add another background for adding a note. Good idea.

I don’t believe we will change this any time soon. But we’ll keep it in mind.

• it would be useful to be able to assign different colors to each label

This is on our RoadMap and will be released soon.

Thank you for using Helpmonks and being a customer. I really appreciate your feedback here.

Not sure what you mean by this. Right now, Notes show with a different background and do show very differently in the message detail.

Only on good quality screens at the right angle. Use it on a notebook at a less than ideal angle or on a low quality TN+Film and the background disappears.

I don’t believe we will incorporate this. The mailbox name is dominantly show on the left side above the statuses.

We have an hectic environment with multiple users checking three mailboxes. In a couple of days we have had multiple panic moments from users because they were using the wrong mailbox.

I don’t believe we will change this any time soon. But we’ll keep it in mind.

Same as above, we had users remove labels without noticing.

I see. We will try out best to help you to minimize user errors.

Regarding notes, I only work on a laptop and see the notes perfectly.
However, we are thinking of an option where you can set the color yourself
for the notes background.

Thank you.