HM said my account did not exist

I’ve been using HM for over a year, but today when I logged in, it said there was no account with my email. We have not changed my email or password. I use LastPass, so everything logs in as normal, and has done so since the beginning. Why did I have to reactivate my account?

rick

After I reactivated to make this post here, I’m still not allowed into my HM account to check my emails. Here is what I’m getting when I try to log in.

Hi Thomas,

I just checked your account and all is good. However, from your screenshot I see that you are trying to sign into the wrong account :slight_smile:

Try your account and you will see that it works.

rick@rickthomas.net is how I’ve been signing in for over a year. That has NEVER changed. And it’s tied to LastPass, so it does it automatically. SO IT IS THE RIGHT ACCOUNT, FYI.

AND I SENT MY EMAIL TO YOU SEVEN DAYS AGO. I HAVE MADE A NOTE TO MYSELF THAT ASKING FOR HELP IS USELESS.

Hello,

You are trying to sign into helpmonks.helpmonks.com instead of YOUR team URL. Please use your team URL and it will work!

That said, we’ve replied to your email within an hour. Also, on here, we’ve replied within an hour. I see no reason, yelling at us that we do not provide any help. We have done so for you and your team members.