ExceptionError when opening one of my mailboxes

Hi, I’ve an account with 3 mailboxes but, when I try to open one of them, I get this error message:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'from' of undefined at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/jade/lib/index.js:1:0), <anonymous>:520:30) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/jade/lib/index.js:1:0), <anonymous>:694:4) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/jade/lib/index.js:1:0), <anonymous>:708:23) at res (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/jade/lib/index.js:219:38) at Object.exports.renderFile (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/jade/lib/index.js:380:38) at Object.exports.renderFile (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/jade/lib/index.js:370:21) at View.exports.__express [as engine] (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/jade/lib/index.js:417:11) at View.render (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/express/lib/view.js:126:8) at tryRender (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:639:10) at EventEmitter.render (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:591:3) at ServerResponse.render (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/express/lib/response.js:961:7) at /opt/helpmonks/routes/app/mailbox.js:105:20 at /opt/helpmonks/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:726:13 at /opt/helpmonks/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:52:16 at done (/opt/helpmonks/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:246:17) at /opt/helpmonks/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:44:16

What can I do?

Hi,

Sorry for this. We are looking into this and I’ll get back to you once
fixed.

Hi,

We see what happened. Our email parser couldn’t parse your message properly
as the email commands were misaligned. We removed the offending email now
(it was empty anyhow) and you can use it again.

We will see to it that this does’t happen anymore in the future.

As a note, please make sure that your replies are always the first element
before any email commands, like assign, note, etc. Exception to this rule
is the new and setto command.

Thank you.