Bug reports and feature requests

Hi guys, great product here.

I just want to list a few bugs we are having as well as essential features we are missing:

• Old emails auto import from email threads, which causes a mess in the account
  • No contacts import?
  • No email attachments?
  • Email notifications in “mailbox dropdown”
  • Emails always marked unread unless archived…?
  • Emails are NOT hiding if one user has claimed them.

It seems as if this could really speed a lot of processes up, but a lot of bugs still need fixing,
Would you be prepared to maybe add a faster support channel than a forum?

John

Hi John,

Please find my comments below:

Old emails auto import from email threads, which causes a mess in the account

I’m not quite sure what you mean by this. What “old emails” are you referring to? Can you please describe this in more detail?

No contacts import?

That’s right. Contacts are automatically added from each email coming in. We might consider this for a future version.

No email attachments?

Attachments work and so do inline attachments. Can you please describe this further and give me more details?

Email notifications in “mailbox dropdown”

I don’t understand what you mean. Which email notification in which dropdown?

Emails always marked unread unless archived…?

Emails are marked unread until one of your team members replies to it. However, as soon as you change the “status” they will also be marked unread.

Emails are NOT hiding if one user has claimed them.

With claimed I assume you mean assigned? If a user assigns a message to himself or someone else, the message will move out of the inbox and will go into the “mine”, if assigned to yourself, or into the “Assigned”, if assigned to someone else, status box on the left. Do you see something else?

You can always reach out to us at support @ helpmonks.com with your questions and feedback.

Thank you for using Helpmonks. I’m sure we can resolve these issues/requests soon.