Today we pushed a few updates to the Helpmonks platform. Some of these are direct user requests. Here is the list of changes:
- Enabled search for custom fields. If you haven’t done so, check out the custom fields plugin
- In the conversation list, messages that you have sent or replied to, are now show in italic and greyed out
- In the message detail view all images show now properly for all devices (responsive)
- Sending with the setting “sent from user” have now the proper email address
- Replies to forwarded messages are now being assigned properly
- Inline images and attachments in forwarded messages show now properly
All changes are already pushed to our servers and available to all users.
As always I like to thank our awesome customers for their feedback.